Pls never mind the layout logic. This is for illustration only.
I am confused with CBC-Common Path of Egress (CPOE) and wd like to ask:
1) What is the discharge, the Green Dot or Pink Dot ?
2) What is the CPOE, Blue only or Blue+Purple path?
3) Consider the bldg is B-occupancy and sprinklered, which path is allowed to be 75' and which is allowed to be 250' max in length ?
4) If the balcony is in between 3' and 5' to property line, it can be open-to-air (with guardrail) ? Yet the red window, at 5' line, has to be rated.
5) Will the Cyan path (at elevator) be considered as dead end ?
6) If the Elevator is equipped as an Egress Elevator, without being defined as an Elevator Lobby, should the Cyan path still be 8' minimum in one dimension?
7) Does the wingwall in front has to be rated ?
8) If this is the ground floor, and it has 80 occupants. The upper floor has 100 occupants, and the basement has 20 occupants. Should the pivot door be designed to capable of max of (80+100+20)/4 or (80+100+20)/2 ?
9) And lastly, would the folding door at "BEASUM" room be considered as "horizontal exit" ?